What is extended rental?
All subscriptions at Oslo City Bike include an unlimited amount of 60 minute trips. If you want to keep a bike for more than 1 hour, you’ll get charged NOK 15 per 15 minutes. That lets you have the bike for up to 6 more hours. This means that the maximum trip duration is 7 hours, with a maximum price of NOK 360.
- The payment card used when you bought your subscription will be charged for extended rental.
- Receipts for the payments can be found under your profile on oslobysykkel.no.
- There you also may change your payment card.
- If you remove your payment card, you will not be able to use the service.
- You will receive an SMS notifying you about 5 minutes before the 60 included minutes runs out.
- On the trips where you go over 60 minutes, you’ll get an SMS when the trip ends. There you’ll get a summary of how much your card will be charged.
- You will also get an SMS if you return your bike too late.
What happens if I return the bike too late?
- If you return a bike too late, you’ll get a warning. This warning is visible in the app and when you log in to oslobysykkel.no.
- If you’re too late, your account will be blocked.
- Please contact us if you have any questions, in the app or by sending an email to email@example.com.